missing someone you love quotes

"I love you more than I miss you. If you put that in numbers, you will need more than just a computer."

"When you're not here something's missing; my smile."

"Just always remember that even when we are apart I will be missing you!"

"When you are gone the pieces of my heart are missing you."

"Missing you is like being lost in a black and white world; everything seems so faded and lonely."

"I realized that I was missing something...turns out it was you."


“When you miss someone....it’s weird…your body doesn’t function normally..as it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it’s not steady…my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul.”

“I just... I just miss him. And hate being so alone. Does he miss me? He must"

“I missed you so much," she breathed.
I tilted my head back and put my hands on her shoulders. I could hardly believe this was happening. I was finally getting to touch her. To kiss her. It was all happening. "I missed you, too.” 

“I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through"

“I'm still missing you. Well I guess that I have, I guess that I have never really had you.” 

“I miss your silent stature, your avoided days of disaster, your present state of distress.
I’m cinnamon, cloves and fire, you are the rested cedarwood of desire.” 

 “...the wind has a purpose - to rattle the window panes, disturb the cat and make me miss you ..."

“Rise up, wise up, say it loud. Soul, I will not lie to you. I'm all alone. I'm still missing you, missing you, missing you.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Which is more important : External Beauty or Internal Beauty?