i miss you thoughts

"Tonight I resign myself to missing you for I know I have the rest of my life to wake up next to you."

"If every drop of rain was a thought of you, I'd have every storming cloud in the the world inside my head and I'd still miss you."

"If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you."

"Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them."

 "I think I would miss you even if I'd never met you."

"Missing someone is the kind of hurt a heart should be thankful to feel."

"After a year of having to live without you, I've realized I lost me when I lost you; I miss you."

"If I knew missing you was going to be a part of my life, I never would have let you in."

"When you're away, I miss you like a calm stream misses a gentle breeze."

"I miss you so much that you're always on my mind. I love you so much that you're always in my heart."

"I don't miss you and you alone; I miss you and me together."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Which is more important : External Beauty or Internal Beauty?