Miss You - Someone Special Love Quotes

I miss the time when you just wanted to spend every second of your life with me.

I wish I could sleep as I used to, I wish I could dream as I used to.
I am spending sleepless nights and lifeless days without you. Missing You.

I’m waiting,hoping and wishing for the time when we can be together again.
I miss you so much.

Sometimes I wish that I could have said I love you one more time before you left from my life.
I really miss you! :)


When I miss you, I don’t have to go far…I just have to look inside my heart b’coz that’s where I’ll find you.

I wish I could be with you wherever you are and wherever you go everyday.
Just so I wouldn’t have to miss you so.

Stay an hour in my heart a minute in my mind or a second in my soul.
Then you will know how it feels when I miss you.

All I can do everytime I miss you is to stare at your pictures and smile.

You may be out of my sight but never out of my mind. I miss you so much :-*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Which is more important : External Beauty or Internal Beauty?