I Miss You Love Quotes for Missing Someone Special

  • Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.
  • I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you.
  • Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.
  • When the night has come and the land's dark, when the moon is the only light we'll see, look at the stars; can you count them? I miss you that much.
  • I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you.
  • I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.
  • A goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again.
  • The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.
  • If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.
  • Just because I moved on doesn't mean I won't be here if you change your mind.
  • The few hours I spent with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.
  • I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you...
  • A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.
  • There is nothing i want more than to be with you... Missing You!
  • When I think of you I get this feeling that I want to see you. I miss you.
  • you made me realize what love is, and now you took it away... come back soon... I miss you
  • When I Miss You... I just close my eyes & I am with you!
  • "Missing you is a very small word, the extent of which is felt when the winds strike my door and i feel you passing by."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Which is more important : External Beauty or Internal Beauty?