Best Promise Day Love Quotes

 Latest Best Promise Day Love Quotes




“Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them," I said.
"Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway."

“Romance is a tender kiss with a lingering promise of more to come.”

Beauty is the promise of happiness.

God never made a promise that was too good to be true.

“I know it is a bad thing to break a promise, but I think now that it is a worse thing to let a promise break you.”

“I feel keeping a promise to yourself is a direct reflection of the love you have for yourself. I used to make promises to myself and find them easy to break. Today, I love myself enough to not only make a promise to myself, but I love myself enough to keep that promise"

“Keep all your promises, don't take what doesn't belong to you, and always look after those less fortunate than yourself, and you'll do well in the world.”

If you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing.

You will reciprocally promise love, loyalty and matrimonial honesty. We only want for you this day that these words constitute the principle of your entire life and that with the help of divine grace you will observe these solemn vows that today, before God, you formulate.

We promise in proportion to our hopes, and we deliver in proportion to our fears.

 “A promise is only as good as the person who makes it. The character of the promiser is what gives the promise its value. His promises are meant to ignite faith and expectation and desire, and then to point us to Him. His promises act to bind our hearts to His. His promises turn our eyes toward Him. When our hearts are occupied with who He is, it will not be hard to believe what He promises to do. The revelation of His person is the secret to trusting His promises.” 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Which is more important : External Beauty or Internal Beauty?