Love Quotes for Her

Love Quotes for Her

"Both our lives have their own paths, but when we're together the paths join, and I couldn't have found a more perfect path to be on than with you."

"If you ask me how much I love you, I won't say anything. I'll just take your hand, fill the gaps between your fingers and hold on to you until all your doubts are gone."

"Staying with you was the best decision I ever made, and I am happy to hold your hand in matrimony."

"But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever."

"When you smile at me you brighten up my day more than the sun ever could."

"I would rather have one smell of her hair or one touch of her hand than an eternity without it."

"In her love I am the hero, the king,the poet; and alive without her love, I am nothing at all, not even truly alive."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Which is more important : External Beauty or Internal Beauty?